Saturday, June 23, 2012

Post-op Polka Dots

Betcha didn't expect to hear from me this soon.  Ha!

Luckily for me, my oral surgery went very smoothly...in fact, I was up and about by noon today!  And, though I'm a bit painful, I have virtually no swelling.  I am so thankful to not have the chipmunk cheeks and nausea that so many people experience.  I was even able to go out shopping today!
Here I am in the dressing room at Urban Outfitters.  See?  No swelling!  Lucky me!  But, I also wanted to mention how much I love the dressing rooms at this Urban (located at the Keystone Fashion Mall in Indianapolis).  The floors are great and I'm pretty much convinced that I need a dressing room mirror someday.  I just love the size!  I also...may have...bought the dress hanging on the wall.  I can't wait to show it off, but it'll be awhile since they had to order it in a smaller size for me.
This beautiful arrangement was given to me as a get well present by my very talented aunt. 
My dinner.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed Spaghettios.  As it turns out, they're perfect for a nice hot post oral surgery meal.  Also, a pretzel roll (which I managed to eat in very small bites) and a small pharmacy worth of medication.

Hype this look on Lookbook here: http://lookbook.nu/look/3658691-Post-op-Polka-Dots
Follow me on Instagram @poppyopiate

No comments:

Post a Comment