Monday, June 25, 2012

Tribal Dress and White Ginger Scent

I am healing pretty quickly and looking forward to a great week.  However, I'm still waking up with that horrible blood taste in my mouth.  Blech. 

The weather is beautiful today, warm without being hot and a great breeze.  So, I donned a maxi dress, pleased to picture it blowing gracefully in the wind...until it wrapped around my legs and nearly tripped me.
God, I love me some Instagram.  Those filters work wonders.  Sucks for actual photographers though.  Anyway, I scored this dress at Forever 21 last summer...my first ever maxi dress.  The color and print make me so happy.  Those shoes I found during my post-op shopping spree on Saturday.  My dad would shutter to think that I can still shop on a plethora of pain medication.  Ha ha
This perfume smells awesome.  It's so fresh and summery.  And my poor sad sand dollar.  I am beginning to like its exploded look though.  This may turn into some sort of wall art.  Speaking of wall art...

I just finally managed to find this artist's work online.  Shephen Eichhorn had his work on display at the Patti and Rusty Rueff Galleries at Purdue back in January or February.  His collages are so gorgeous, each little delicate piece cut out and glued separately.  I REALLY want one to hang on my wall, but, alas, as with most great art, his pieces are expensive.  If I want one, I'll have to buy a print...if I can find one.  That and I think I'll make some collages of my own.  Mister Eichhorn has inspired me.  What kind of things do you like to hang on your walls?

Hype my look on Lookbook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment